|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2022|
Our client a leading name within the manufacturing industry, seeks to appoint an Accountant to join their team based in Durban.
- To manage the full Accounts Receivable Ledger, process, code, match, clear discrepancies in the Accounts Payable and Cash Book cycle while working and supporting all other team members to achieve the finance goals of financial information that is of the highest integrity, accurate, complete and meets the time frames. Reporting to: Financial Accountant but works with all finance and wider business staff Job Requirements
- Matric, Qualification in accounting/finance
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in general accounting and specifically worked in a Finance Department within the manufacturing industry.
- Computer Literacy - (Syspro and QDocs (advantageous), Excel, Word).
- Good communication and people skills across a wide business function.
Interested candidates can send their CVs