|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2022|
Our client, within the Financial Services industry seeks to appoint a dynamic Administrator to join their team based in Cape Town. The successful incumbent will be proactive and have efficient Execution of The Administration Duties. Job duties
- Completing forms for client's risk and investments applications, submitting, and processing the instructions such as but not limited to New Business, Switches,
- Redemptions, Debit order changes and general servicing client requests.
- Handling queries on clients’ portfolios.
- Obtaining statements and tax certificates from various Product Providers.
- Preparation of meeting files.
- Email /Phone clients and various Product Providers on a regular basis.
- Calling and emailing various Product Providers / Assurance Companies to obtain information.
- Problem solving.
- Manage and take responsibility for tasks
- Constant interaction with all Financial Planners.
- Multi-Tasking as various duties need immediate attention – cope well under immense pressure
- Provide cover at Reception (operate switchboard)
- Emptying of post-meeting files timeously
- Co-ordination of functions if required
- Estates; winding up of Estates, preparation of Estate Pack, constant follow ups with various parties, assisting attorneys as well as regular updates to Clients/Beneficiaries.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience preferably within financial planning
- Broad knowledge on financial services and Client Services
- IT Skills
Interested candidates can send their CVs