|Published||October 23, 2023|
|Location||Eden, South Africa|
An exciting position for an Assistant Spa Manager has become available in an up market Spa situated in a well-established Golf Estate. (Mossel Bay.)
The perfect candidate must be qualified, reliable, friendly, well-groomed, revenue orientated and professional. Preference will be given to candidates that have their own reliable transport living in Mosselbay or surrounding areas. Shift work applies. (8am - 5pm and 11am – 8pm)
Basic salary plus commission is offered to the successful candidate and all details are discussed in the interview process accompanied with a trade test.
Duties of an Assistant Spa Manager include but are not limited to the following:
· General Admin and front office duties.
· Administering spa treatments of the highest standard.
· Conducting shift meetings.
· Managing bookings on ESP.
· Cash Up.
· Ensuring the Spa in neat and tidy.
· Assisting with checking stock that needs to be reordered/ Stock take.
· Motivating therapists where needed. Needs to work well in a Team.
· Opening and Closing of the Spa
Kindly respond to the advert with an updated CV and a recent photo. Please note all applicants must have accredited Beauty/ Spa certification attached with their CV with a minimum of 3 years work experience within the Spa/ Wellness industry.