|Published||June 2, 2022|
|Location||Pietermaritzburg, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
manufacturing company based in Pietermaritzburg is seeking to employ a Debtors
To ensure that payments
for goods supplied are received timeously and processed accurately in
compliance with the financial policies and procedures of the company.
perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying,
computing, posting and recording account receivables' data.
Job description :
- Process accounts and incoming payments
in compliance with financial policies and procedures
day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing,
posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Process invoices, credit notes and
the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for
and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by
sending reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and
reports detailing accounts receivable status
interest on overdue accounts.
with credit insurance to minimise risk.
collection and maintenance of related correspondence.
handle petty cash
and validate all legal obligation forms
any other support to the financial manager to meet the requirements of the
other duties that may be mutually agreed
Qualifications, Experience and
- Grade 12 certificate with accounting
as a requirement.
- Proven working experience as a Debtors
- Proven ability to calculate, process
and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands on experience in operating
spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of basic
accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Customer service orientation and
- High degree of accuracy and attention
- Proficiency in English with effective
verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to
multi-task, work to tight deadlines and being pressure resilient.
Interested candidates can send their CV