|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
QUALIFIED DIESEL MECHANIC
N1 4x4 Autotec, situated in Pretoria currently have a position available for a qualified Diesel Mechanic reporting to the Workshop Manager.
The core purpose of this position is to provide quality service and repair. Work first time right, efficiently and effectively.
- Matric / N3 (or equivalent)
- Trade Certificate (Diesel Technician)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Mechanic or Technician within a Dealership / Workshop environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Recon engines
- Modern diagnostics Tools and Systems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain a professional impression at all times by taking care of your work area and ensuring it is neat and clean.
- Service and repair of vehicles
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Ensure work carried out reflects the requested and authorised workmanship
- Use the correct tools and equipment at all times as per requirements.
- Ensure work is done according to manufacturer specifications.
- Report accurately on faults found and work done.
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are adhered to.
- Application should be accompanied by an up-to-date CV indicating achievements, knowledge, skills and qualifications.
Interested candidates can send their CVs