|Location||Paarl, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2022|
Our client is a leading supplier of liquid packaging solutions and has this excellent opportunity on offer for an Electrical Design Engineer. Based in Paarl
For the position you would be required to have:
- Eng/ B.Tech/ National Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical circuit and automation design of machinery and PLC programming
Siemens TIA Portal, Step7, E-Plan P8, B&R Automation Studio
Ability to travel nationally and internationally
Responsibilities would include you to:
- Design electrical circuits and automation systems according to prescribed standards.
- Produces detailed electrical drawings and PLC control programs in accordance with acknowledged standards.
- Electrical commissioning of equipment.
- Create and update all relevant documentation to “as built” status on completion of the machine.
- Ensures that electrical and automation control information in the handbook is complete and up to date.
- Provides technical support during building processes, customer support, support on imported equipment and technical support for technicians on-site.
Interested candidates can send their CVs