|Published||May 26, 2022|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
- Coordinating the diary and all activities of the Director.
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication and re-routing to appropriate departments when necessary.
- Responding to routine correspondence within limits of authority.
- Screening all incoming calls, act as intermediary for Director within established guidelines and re-route issues that could be handled by the Director’s subordinates.
- Screening of all visitors to the office of the Director.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office in the Director’s absence by either handling or delegating important matters.
- Interpret and implement the Director’s instructions and administrative requirements.
- Prepare professional, accurate, and high quality electronic presentations and documentation.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings / workshops with Volkswagen employees and external delegates.
- Arrange local and international travel reservations and itinerary bookings, including arranging appointments.
- Prepare and process local and overseas travel expense claims timeously.
- Keep a comprehensive filing system for the division and action all routine office administration, such as leave absence reports.
- Provide administrative support on special projects and reports.
- Oversee all daily operations of the office of the NSO Director.
- Hold a relevant 3 year tertiary qualification in Business Administration from a recognised institution
- Sound office or business administration experience, of at least three years’ experience
- Display excellent typing skills and end-user computer proficiency (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook) combined with advanced electronic report and presentation preparation skills
- Have well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, with an excellent command of the English language.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Have the ability to work on own, display initiative and take accountability for own actions
- Present with a professional demeanor, be diplomatic and display an appropriate understanding of cultural diversity
- Be flexible to work outside of normal office hours when required
- Have an excellent attendance record
- Display good organizing and planning skills, with strong attention to detail
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and integrity
Interested candidates can send their CV