|January 25, 2024
|February 28, 2024
|East London, South Africa
Purpose of the Job:
To contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to the Executive members.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Managing the Directors' diaries and all related meeting logistics via MS Teams and in
• Arranging all local business travel for all employees, including consultants and
auditors if required.
• Arranging international business travel for all employees including visa requirements and foreign exchange
• Co-ordinating pool cars requirements for travellers and hiring cars where necessary.
• Editing and writing articles for in-house quarterly magazine, the and the weekly Charged-UP.
• Preparation of monthly expense and mileage claims for Directors and quarterly expenses to CEO's office
• Handling meeting room bookings and taking minutes at Director’s meetings.
• Planning plant tours for visitors and suppliers, including catering and logistics.
• Compiling and creating presentations for internal and customer meetings using
• Liaising with Finance Department in connection with travel and accommodation purchases
• Ordering foreign exchange as well as medical insurance for international travellers
• Preparation of monthly travel savings reports for Purchasing and monthly sustainability reports (carbon footprint
• Matric with 4-6 years PA experience
• PA diploma or certification
• Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quick changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail.
Applicants are requested to submit their applications, including a detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications