|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2022|
- Applicants for this position should have a recognized qualification in Internal Auditing.
- Required one (1) year relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate is friendly, but assertive. Applicants must also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to maintain positive human relationships and function independently.
- Exposure to computer-assisted audit software will further enhance the application
- Own transport and a valid driver’s license are required as candidates must be prepared to travel for work purposes. Key performance indicators
- branch audits
- stock counts
- preparation of audit reports
- identification of risks
- proposals for the management of risks
- administrative and ad hoc duties relating to the above
Interested candidates can send their CVs