|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2022|
• Manufacturing output as per business requirements.
• Cost management, ensuring labour cost, WIP, Stock losses are managed as per business requirements.
• Systems development and implementation within the context of the annual business plan, ensure continuous improvement of all systems by identifying systemic problems and implementing corrective leadership action.
• Plant availability / operational performance; accountable for the effective implementation of the business processes, by continuously reviewing performance and taking corrective leadership action.
• Process optimisation, direct the activities of production to achieve optimum process capability.
• Align and comply with systems, continually review, and audit the effectiveness of the following systems in order to ensure compliance to company standards and legislation and according to specified schedules
• Management reporting, prepare monthly, weekly, and daily management reports in respect of all key performance areas as required.
• Participate in the monthly performance and cost review forum, cost trends and plan accordingly.
• Provide input to and motivate yearly operational budget for area of responsibility. Manage budget (implement, control, and review).
• Identify capex needs, motivate, and ensure inclusion of key capex projects on a yearly capital investment plan.
• Continuously develop profit improvement plans by benchmarking, reviewing, and implementing best practices.
• Maintains a high level of GMP & general housekeeping in the workplace at all times. Daily/Weekly/Monthly GMP Checks & Audits.
• Technical Qualification, National Diploma / B.Sc.Eng / B.Tech Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Food Technology
• 2 - 3 Years production management experience in a food manufacturing environment.
• Planning and organising skills
• SAP experience
• Excellent reporting skills Please note this is a fixed term contract It is imperative that the candidate comes from FMCG background
Interested Candidates should apply: