|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2022|
We currently seek a Registered Nurse with Phlebotomist-Clinical Research (Locum)
Durban, , Full Time, , available to start immediately
Salary: Market Related,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance with recruiting potential participants for clinical trials
- Performing the consent process and obtaining a signed informed consent prior to initiating any protocol defined procedures.
- Screening of potential participants for clinical trials
- Review and maintenance of participants’ medical records and health documents
- Interviewing and assessing participants for signs and symptoms, concomitant medications, past medical & surgical history, and psychosocial history including HIV risk behaviors.
- Providing participant education related to specific protocol,
- Provide nursing care to participants.
Desired Experience and Qualification
Registered with the South African Nursing Council
2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
Clinical trials research experience will be advantageous
GCP will be advantageous
Medical Malpractice Insurance will be advantageous.
Interested candidates can send their CV