|Location||New Germany, South Africa|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2022|
Our client, a leading name in the clothing manufacturing industry seeks an experienced Stock Controller to join their team, based in New Germany.
The successful incumbent must have experience in stock control., and preferably used Sync. Functions: 1) Load stock SO
2) Ensuring orders are packed and delivered on time to stock customers
3) Controlling stock movement
4) Finalising stock reports and worksheets
5) Overseeing Stock takes
6) Daily stock adjustments in and out of stock
7) Invoicing and credit notes for stock control purposes – Sync
8) Finalising the SO monthly schedule every month ensuring all SO have been invoiced.
9) Managing the staff at the packing tables ie overtime, score sheets etc
10) Preparing stock sheets for every job where there is a balance of stock to sell.
11) Various other stock control functions Requirements:
* Experience in similar role and industry
* Experience in Sync would be preferred/advantageous
Interested candidates can send their CV