|Published||July 17, 2022|
|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Our client, a leading manufacturer based in Durban seeks an experienced Supply Chain Admin/Co-ordinator to join their team.
Liaising with customers and co-ordinating their outgoing sales deliveries to contract and daily trade customers Planning and booking trucks according to pre-determined routes, rates and parameters Managing the company's Chep and Brown pallet pool Administration, preparation of reports and compliance information related to the above operational tasks Required
- Minimum 5 years appropriate supply chain experience
- Must be computer literate and have the appropriate experience on ERP systems.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to work on their own and be able to deal with the demands of a fast-changing environment.
- Must be able to deal with the rigours and challenges that the logistics part of the function requires. Must have the appropriate EQ for the environment.
- Must be prepared to work extended hours as and when required - due to the nature of out-bound logistics in a trading environment, the work flow is on occasion stop start.
- Must have a mature professional approach to executing all their functions.
Must be able to confidently interact with the transporters, customers and other team members.
Preferable Would be beneficial if candidate has a supply chain tertiary qualification CHEP experience will be an advantage Microsoft Dynamics GP experience will be an advantage
Interested candidates can send their CVs