|Published||September 7, 2023|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
We are expanding our TEAM and in need of a qualified Mechanical Technician to stand in as the Workshop Foreman.
- You must be self-motivated with sober habits.
- Must be hand-on and be able to motive a TEAM to deliver their best
work on the daily
- Must be goal and task driven and meet deadlines while under
- Schedule and coordinate the work of a team of mechanics engaged in
repairing, installing, and maintaining machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Oversee the ordering of necessary parts and supplies to complete
projects on time.
- Inspect completed work to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Train new employees in proper safety procedures and company
- Investigate customer complaints and take appropriate action to
- Assist in the development of annual budgets for the mechanical
- Develop long-range plans for the replacement of aging equipment.
- Prepare reports detailing the progress of ongoing projects.
- Recommend changes in methods or materials to improve efficiency
- Confer with other foremen and managers to discuss project status and
- Serve as liaison between workers and management.
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing timecards and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a mechanical trade, with at least 2 years in a
- Associated degree or trade certification in a mechanical field
Should you qualify for the above-mentioned position, please forward your updated CV with the supporting documents