|Published||June 12, 2022|
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
One of our clients based in Cape Town, is looking for a Merchandiser to join their team.
- No Criminal record
- Grade 12
- Valid drivers’ license
- Neat and presentable
- Previous merchandising experience ( advantageous )
- Must be coming from a retail background ( Kids Toys will be advantageous )
- More than 2 years of Experience in Merchandising and store presentation
- Must live close to OR in Kraaifontein, Western Cape
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Be capable to speak to store managers and aisle assistances.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self – Confidence, high energy level, and paying attention to detail.
- Perseverance Honest and integrity.
- Good listener.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Merchandise selection by category, sub-category, and brand.
- Settings up displays.
- Checks and accepts feedback on your own final product.
- Keeps areas clean and monitors and applies good housekeeping.
- Respond to requests by senior personnel for changes in displays and target areas accordingly.
- Feedback : Images, reports, and information.
- Do product returns when and if required as per supplier rules
Interested candidates can send their CV