|Published||May 18, 2022|
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Driver Manager needed for busy car wash.
The duties of the position include:
- Receiving customers and taking orders
- Driving customer's cars and managing the cars
within the premises
- Overseeing operations of the business
- Supervising washers and staff
- Ensuring car washes are done correctly and
- Accepting payments from customers
- A little administration and paperwork reporting
- Opening and closing the business
Important information about the job and position
(please consider before applying):
- Only applicants with valid, contactable
references must apply.
- Only applicants with a valid drivers license and
driving experience of 5 years or more will be considered. Please do not apply
if you do not meet this criteria.
- Position is based on shopping centre times, which
are strictly 9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday.
- Successful applicants will be required to work on
weekends and public holidays.
- All managers of the business are required work on
rotating shifts, issued weekly.
- All Shifts add up to a 45 hour working week.
However times of the shifts and working on weekends is not for everyone and
individuals with young families or commitments outside of work must be consider
this carefully before applying for the position.
- Applicants need to be able to get to and from
work without any problems, either by having own transport or living close to
the business and/or reliable public transport points. Please note that the late
shift ends after 9pm in this regard.
Salary and starting date:
- Hourly rate is R34.34 per hour with 40+ hours
shifts per week (more in peak seasons) which is R6,925+ per month.
- The position is to start immediately.
Interested candidates can send their CV